Taxpayer in country A has a bank account in country B. Bank in country B discloses certain ﬁnancial account data to authorities in country B. Authorities in country B automatically forward information to authorities in country A. The authorities in country A can check foreign ﬁnancial account data.
The following information is exchanged:
- Account number
- Name, address, date of birth
- Tax identification number
- Receipts from certain insurance revenue
- Credit balances on accounts
- Proceeds from the sale of ﬁnancial assets